Sunday, May 25, 2014

My new blog! :)


As some of you may know, my name is Amy Kearns and I am a special education teacher in Bergen County New Jersey. This is my first stab at blogging and, I must say, I'm super excited about it. I've worked with a variety of students at a variety of grade levels with a variety of disabilities. I've learned a lot along the way, but I continue to learn every day. This blog is intended to share my journey and experiences. I want to share my resources with you! I want to reflect on lessons, what worked what didn't. I want to answer your questions and ask questions of my own. I want to collaborate with other teachers on the world-wide web and bounce ideas back and forth off each other. I hope this is something your interested in and if you are, feel free to ask questions/leave suggestions for what you would like to read about. And most important of all,  KEEP READING! :).
- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment